Stick in the Mud
Stick in the Mud
- a person who is dull and unadventurous and who resists change.
He says " Why are you such a stick in the mud ? "
I did not know what it meant, so I searched it up when I was back at home.
Afraid of searching it up infront of him because I was afraid to see what it meant.
& at first glance, " that's me. " I thought.
How can one improve themselves so that they could be a person who is optimistic and open to change ?
I know there is something I need to do, but I do not know how.
I can NOT be a person who is easily offended by one's tease or joke.
I can NOT be a person who is dull and cannot take tease, or cannot tease.
I can NOT be a person who is boring and unmotivated.
I can NOT be a person who always wants to only stay in my comfort zone, and not searching and seeking for more opportunities.
CHANGE.
5 Sept 2016
.png)
0 comments